Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Listening to Life!!

There are these special days, when you wake up with a severe hammering going on in your head. It feels quite disorienting, however you force yourself to ignore the obvious and move on.

The banging and clanging within the head doesn't stop. All you do is push it to the background.

Why don't you once ask - "What's Wrong?" Ohh!! Asking that pains a lot more. Doesn't it?

If you did pay attention to your head once, you'd find something really cool.

It's your life, desperate to give you a piece of your mind! :) Confusing ain't I?? ;)

How do you listen to it? Obviously go out into the rush of things and babble on, till no end and then drop dead tired. :P

Hmm.. well am really trying to figure out what my life wants to say. :(
Haven't been able to uncover a single clue, but yea, am listening and listening to quite a large amount of information. I guess, I haven't heard my life before.

Wish you luck for your tryst with life! :)

No comments: